• Parents for sale
This offer got picked up by the Early Show among other outlets:
“Got lots of use out of these guys over the past 50 years but it’s time to move on. Excellent overall condition. Still plenty of life left in them.”
• New best of craigslist
- Free couch for a wizzard! What does it mean? The definition is as simple as always on craigslist. You can get a free couch if You can get it out from a narrow hallwayed duplex. That's right You do not have to pay anything, you do not need to bring cash or a check book, not even do any online payment via paypal whatsoever. Just come and take it out with out damaging the woners house... or bring tools to tahe the sofa in parts.
Free couch, if you can bend time and/or space [den]
- I always say and probably will never stop repeating - craigslist surprises me everyday. Well - maybe not certainly craigslist but people creativity on craigs list. You think You have seen all kind of personal ads? Begging, asking, threatening, offering money, etc. I thought so too. But here on craigslist is a graph version of personal ad.
A personal ad.. in graph form [syd]
- Bizzare - is the first word that came to my mind when I started reading this classified. Kung Fu fighting stuffed animals. This request is so strange I just have no words to judge it. One thing is sure - the one who will take this offer can make a lot of money for his bank account.
Wanted: Taxidermist who watches a lot of Kung Fu [phx]
• Seek and Ye Shall Find
You do not have to be the biggest player to observe the biggest search growth. As we can see in a table below Craigslist is the leader among all the giants in percentage growth – the data comes from comScore. Craigslist classifieds have jumped from 583 million to 651 million in a period from April to May – that is 12%.
Let’s see table with the data (denominated in millions):
|Entities|| Apr-09|| May-09|| Growth|
• Interesting classyfied ads
- How often do You have a possibility to buy a ferry? Not to often probably. So now is the chance! Here is one of the posts from craigslist.org where You can buy even two of them.
Pair of twin-screw car/passenger ferries for sale in Vancouver, BC [van]
- Another one is from "Best-of-craigslist postings" and is even more special because "product" adrvertised in this post is totally free.
And what would it be? You will have to check for Your self! It will surely help You relax but I can bet that You have no idea what could it be.
Free, Free, Free!!!! [den]
- Business is business - You may say, and the love is just a trump card. This classyfied can be the best example for this sentence. You want a date? No problem! Just mow the lawn first. Both sides can make some profit out of this deal but is it worth it? To get the answer You would have to check for Your self.
Mow our lawn for a date! [sea]